Monday, September 24, 2007

The Builder

In an effort to train this young man in the ways of men (can i get a grunt from the guys out there), I've been teaching the Little Guy how to use tools and other manly objects. He now knows the difference between a nail, bolt, screw and tack. He's mastered the art of swinging the hammer. I even threw in a few power tools: the drill and a jigsaw.

He's really loving it. So much in fact that for the last four weeks he waits for me at the door when I come home and yells "Papa! Can we play with wood today?". Well buddy, that's a discussion we'll save for a later date but we can work on the birdhouse.

Viola!




2 comments:

Thomas Rolon said...

I got it.

Ron said...

Come on Bro, Let him play with his wood now because once you get our age all to got to play with is your silly putty.