Sunday, November 25, 2007

A FREE ONE FOR VISA


What a beautiful place for Adam and Sarah's wedding. The place was spectacular and everything was just beautiful. The happy couple was gleaming all night long. I'm really glad I could make it. Cheers to the newest Mr. and Mrs. Cardona. May the Lord grant them many many years of happiness.






















Married for about 3 hours: Memories
in the making . . .











Married for 26 + years: A proud
accomplishment . . .





















Married for 51+ years: "PRICELESS"

2 comments:

U said...

Miriam, you blogging animal!! You beat me by an hour and a half. Great job! We're so glad you made it.

Thomas Rolon said...

Thank you Miriam. I was waiting for Junito to get his act together and Blog the wedding, but I guess he was busy blow-drying his hair.

Tommy.

PS You look great!