Sunday, February 22, 2009

LETTERS FOR BRYAN

For those who know and those who don't, my baby Bryan has joined the Army Reserve. He left for boot camp on January the 27'th and for his training to become a "Combat Engineer". He's having a hard time dealing with the the harshness of the 1st part of the training and is having a hard time being away from the family. He requested that we write as much as possible because as he says, our letters give him hope. I am posting this blog to ask you guys to drop him a line (if possible). He actually turns 19 on the 2nd of March. It came to me today that it would be nice if he got lots of cards for that day. I know that this is short notice, but I'm only asking you guys to do this if it's possible. If you don't get a chance to do any mailing for his birthday, you may be able to do it some other time. He'll be at the base thru May 15. The address is:

PVT CRUZ, BRYAN G
A COMPANY 31ST EN BN
1ST PLT
741 IOWA AVE
FORT LEONARD WOOD MO 65473 On the back of the envelope write: "1ST PLT"

On behalf of Bryan and myself: THANKS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie, I had no idea that he joined the services.
God Bless him!

I will do my part in keeping in touch with him.
Thanks for letting us know.

Miriam said...

Thanks Rolito. I think he'll be pleasantly surprised. He does remember the time he spent with you and he says that you're cool. I think so too. Love ya.