Monday, March 01, 2010

Bike Week 2010

Last year I went with Miriam. This year I went alone.
The best part of going to Bike Week, besides getting to see cool looking bikes, is watching the people that go. I stood on a corner for an hour just watching everyone go by.
Most of the people are guys my age with graying or losing hair.
I fit right in.

The weather was a little chilly (for Florida) in the morning.
Once it warmed up to 68, it turned out to be a beautiful, sunny day .

I did notice more three wheelers this year.
I guess we're losing our balance :-)

Here's 3 minutes.


2 comments:

Thomas Rolon said...

... and in the beginning you can hear Gloria Gaynor singing, "I Will Survive". How ironic.

Ron said...

I thought Bike Week was about beautiful women riding motorcylces in bikinis. Not old fate guys with long grey beards riding motorcyles.

Would have still loved to have been there with you, Bro.

I'll get there some day!