Monday, April 05, 2010

Oh No...say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The end of a great era!

#5 was a class act all the way. He made football fun. He was great for the team. He was great for the city. He was a proven winner. He was (and in my book) - will always be “Da Man!”. I know many, many people who became football and Eagles fan just because his fun spirit on the field was contagious. It was hard NOT to root for him.

The Eagles (and the city of Philadelphia) will miss him greatly.
I guess I understand the move but as a diehard fan--- this one shocked and rocked me. Especially to the rivalry Redskins.

When I think of Kevin Kolb, I think of A.J. Feeley. A guy who had a great couple of games but not the “real deal” to take us all the way.

Here’s hoping he proves me wrong…………

2 comments:

Thomas Rolon said...

WHAT???? Ricky Martin is GAY?

U said...

Yeah, I agree with you Ron. It'll be interesting to see what next season will look like.