Monday, February 20, 2006

Welcome

Hey! Welcome to the Cardona Family Blog. I tried to come up with an all encompasing family name but I wound up with something like CarGonPerRolo... a little scary. Since we're all related to Papa Gume and Mama Con, Cardona Family Blog it is. For right now it'll be a place we can go for conversation (just click on the comments link below) and family updates. I'll try to post a least a few times a week, depending on how busy I am and how much is going on.

Please email me pictures you want to share here. I'd be glad to post 'em. I'll post the first one. Here's Lisa and Brandon:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bro U, for setting this up. I think it will work well for all of us. I hope PR works out for the majority of us. Let's keep each other posted on the status of our plans.

U said...

Wait a minute! Omar got married? Congratulations! Abby, welcome to the family.

Anonymous said...

Hey Familia, Maybe this is only of interest to me because I work in prevention, but did you know that Puerto Rico has banned smoking in public places? Here's the link if you're interested.

http://www.jointogether.org/news/headlines/inthenews/2006/puerto-rico-smoking-ban.html