Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Reunion Update

Sorry for the lack of blogging. I took our senior class to New York city for 5 days. Man, I don't know how you guys live in that cold...brrrr

Looking over the comments left over the past number of weeks, I propose a few things. If there's a desire to get together somewhere else other that PR, let's address that after we decide what to do about PR. Whoever decides to organize that trip please feel free to use this blog.

I am still planning on being in PR for sure July 10th and 11th (Monday and Tuesday). I might get there earlier over the weekend or arrive Monday and stay till Wednesday or Thursday. It looks like Laurie and I will take separate vacations (Chicago) for the 1st time this year so it looks like I'm goin' solo. I suggest those who have the $$ and time to take the whole family, do so. Those who don’t can join me.

Let's try to get a count so we can proceed to talk about accommodations.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Yes, I still plan on going to P.R also. My travel dates will be July 8-15. I hope the others decide to join us.