Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Titi Marta II

I have this picture on my dresser at home, so I get to see these two ladies every day. My memories of Titi Marta are many and all very precious. The times she visited us in Lansdale as well as the times I visited her in Puerto Rico are filled with laughter, kindness and generosity.
At her funeral I was amazed at how many people told me stories of her charity (love). Most of them started with the phrase, “She never wanted anyone to know, but she one gave me this gift.” She made us all (her nephews & nieces) feel like we were each her “favorite”, and we honestly were “each her favorite”.
I personally have taken upon myself the “passing of the baton” to continue her legacy of encouraging other people; and on a good day, make people laugh to the point of incontinence.

Live Your Life So the Preacher Won’t Have To Lie At Your Funeral (Source Unknown)

1 comment:

U said...

Incontinence. Or in other words "pee my pants" as in "No Titi, No! Me meo"