Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cereality Check



The concept behind Cereality is at once simple, comforting and familiar. The cereal bar and café serves up dozens of well-known hot and cold cereals. You choose the toppings you want then pour on the milk. (Like Starbucks & coffee or Coldstone & ice cream). The café got its start at Arizona State University in Tempe. A second one followed near the University of Pennsylvania campus and more are planned. Visit their website for more information. www.cereality.com

America! What a Country!

Trivia: The famous "Let Mikey try it" commercial aired from 1972 through '84. It was the longest-running commercial in television history.

2 comments:

U said...

Niiiice. I visit the one in Lake Mary every morning. Actually, it's in my kitchen. And the best part? I get to eat my Life cereal in my underwear. What a concept! ;-)

patti said...

YES! I saw this on the Food Network on UNWRAPPED one day! BIG hit in college towns! Glad they let you put your own milk in...you cant have other people doing that...its simply uncivilized.