Saturday, December 22, 2007

An Early Christmas Gift




I was thinking of Nair ( and her family) and how saddened I was that that she lived so close by (Willow Grove) and the only times we got to see each other was at our family picnics. It was always a great time but that 2-3 times a years just wasn't enough.

I was directing this year's Christmas musical at my church and spontaneously decided to invite her and imagine how was blessed I was with one of my best Christmas presents ever when Nair, Richard, Richie & Alysa all came.

While it may have seemed like a simple courtesy to others, I know what an effort it is for her to step out and enjoy an evening.

Keep your big screen TVs and complete season of (enter favorite television show here) on DVD and anything else you may find in your stocking. This gift will be with me for a long, long time.

1 comment:

U said...

Very cool. I haven't seen her in way too long.