Monday, October 13, 2008

A Weekend To Remember

Update I
Here are the pictures. Video later.

Great scenery.










"Hurry up and take the shot. I gotta pee.."



Jimmy and Jacob



"Dude. I hope you left me some breakfast."



Poker sharks in training





Guess who won?



Tom, Tommy and Ryan



I told them not to butt I lost the argument...


------------------------------------------------------
The cousins held their annual Father/Son outing up in the Pocono mountains of PA.
The weather was perfect (70 and sunny) and the leaves were amazing.
Lots of pictures, video and thoughts later.



6 comments:

Thomas Rolon said...

Roll Call: Starting from the back; left to right: Jarred, Manny, Tommy, Tito & Ryan. Center Standing; Left to Right: Ulyses Jr., Tom, Tony, CJ, Carlos, Jacob & Jordan AND Front & Center; Jimmy and Ron.

Ron said...

As always, great time had by all.

So glad U Jr. came to be a part of it. It was good to see him “keep up” with the youngsters. Yeap, he’s still got it!

Only thing that would have made it perfect- Chicky, Dave, Eric Jr., Chati & Sammy.

Some day…….

Rosi said...

no fair, why wasn't I invited??
:-(

U said...

Oh girl,you didn't want to be there. Lots of burping, farting and scratching... guy stuff... and that was just your dad.

The Tonz said...

It was great to have U with us. We always make great memories with our boys! Unforgetable!

U forgot the snoring!

Cardona21 said...

First, let me say THANK YOU to all you guys. Ryan always tells me how great of a time he has there. I made Ryan a promise that this is the last year that he will be there without me. Next year, God willing, I will attend. Eric (Jr.) says he wants to come too. I regret not going this year. Ryan called me and told me how great of a time he had. Thanks to all you guys. Love you all.