Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kissing Your Sister

I was putting this off as long as I could but after going 0-3 in your division and not being able to beat an 1-8 team and settling for tie... lord have mercy!



Tito: please tell me you guys didn't get together to watch this one.
Chick: were you hiding in your friends garage again watching this car wreck?

Now, my boys on the other hand are 7-3 after putting up a good fight against Minnesota.




Philly: thanks again for our quarterback.

Go Bucs.

4 comments:

Thomas Rolon said...

Number One: Thank you for reminding us that the Eagles went another week with out a loss. Go Birds!

Number Two: It's nice to see you pretending to be a fan of Tampon Bay football. (No word yet on baseball.)

Number Three: What does this have to do with you wanting to kiss my sister ???????

U said...

...another week with out a loss
How about shooting for a win? How pathetic. They are no ties in football! Go kiss your sister with a tie or boo Santa Claus.
I can split my affections. I like the team not the city. Go Phillies and Bucs.

Ron said...

Come on, Florida only took Garcia because they thought he was a Cuban refugee and figured he could find solace in the state.

Little did they know he was an old, white guy who has spurts of Quarterback excellence that somehow inherited a Hispanic last name.

Now back off my Eagles, “jit-bag”.

Anonymous said...

"Jit-bag" what a great word from the past.

Right up there with Dave's famous, "You pecker stretcher".