Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mom's Surprise 70th Birthday Party




On Friday, we had a surprise birthday party for Mom. Pop always says that it is impossible to surprise Mom. She can always figure out that something's going on. But the party was not the only surprise.....
Titi Bruni, Titi Judy, and Tio Amador showed up behind a closed door to surprise mom. Man, did we get her good. I want to thank Tio, Titi Judy and Titi Bruni. That meant so much to mom.

I have the priviledge to teach teenagers at our church and I was sharing with them today that I am truly a blessed man. All of my life I know that God has truly watched over me. He gave me two great brothers (my best friends), a father that one can only dream about, and a mother that is truly our angel. Most of you know that Mom was the only one in our family that was saved at one point. Through all her tears and payers, she is the reason that most of us have the blessed life that we have today. If you have a free moment from today to December 1st. (her actual birthday) call mom and tell her how much of a difference she has made in your life. I know she has made and continues to make a difference in mine. I love you mom!!!
To view more photos, go to www.cardona21.zenfolio.com.

3 comments:

Rosi said...

nice pictures, thanks for sharing!

Ron said...

I’m glad that your mom’s party was a great success.

Her Lansdale family (The Rolons) was thinking about her and hoping we were with you.

Thanks Chick for posting the pictures.

The look on her face….priceless!

Anonymous said...

thanks for having us at the party your mom deserved that great surprise!