Friday, March 06, 2009

Final Thoughts







This was my third year in a row going to Bike Week and the first time I went with someone else.
I usually go solo.
Having Miriam as my riding partner made it so much better.
We really had a great time. The sky was clear and it got up to 75 or so.

We hung out by the main drag and watched the people and bikes go by.
We grabbed some lunch then he headed up A1A which runs along the Atlantic Ocean.
We made it to Flagler Beach then turned around and came back.
It was beautiful.

At one point we compared riding miles.
I've got about 28,000 miles under my belt.
Miriam's got a little under 1000. Yikes!
We have a lot of riding to do.
And that's what we came away with.
We're hoping to ride together more and venture out to different locations.
Florida really is the best place to have a cycle.
We're hoping to drag some of you down here some day to join us.
Thanks Miriam. Let's do it again :-)

3 comments:

Miriam said...

Aw Dawg, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? A little over 1000 miles? Did you forget that I had another motorcycle before this one? It's actuall a little over 2500 miles total. Aw geez Louise, I guess I'm still way under. Lets gegt those babies cranking. We could even for our own motorcycle club. We'd be three strong. Teehee :0)

Ron said...

Oh man,
It looks like a blast.
It’s truly a “biker’s dream”.
Glad you two got to go.
Count me in for next time.
I’d be willing to take to trip.

Anonymous said...

I disagree with you on Florida being the best place to have a cycle!