Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mami and Papi will be celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary this Spring!
The actual date is April 18.
We are going to have a celebration dinner on Saturday, May 23rd in Lansdale. This is Memorial Day weekend.
Mami and Papi would LOVE to have all of you there. Come on and join us to honor this special couple. You will never meet a couple more in love and having fun together for this long than these two. Anyway, we will be sending invitations with details in a couple weeks. MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
I need some help:
If you have some great pics of titi Emma and tio Manuel, please send them by email (if possible) or by mail.
Also, if you can email me your home addresses and other "non-blogging" (a.k.a. lazy) family members. My new email address is tony@miibb.com

P.S. for all the wimpy cousins in Fla . . . it will be warm by then. You will not need your arthritis meds. So come on over. Airtran tickets are still available at $79 one way.

LET'S MAKE THIS A FAMILY REUNION!

***DO NOT POST your addresses here (or any other personal info)

3 comments:

U said...

Great picture on the 4 wheeler :-)

Thomas Rolon said...

I don't know where the celebration will be held, but I will be there even if I have to walk. Count me in!

Rosi said...

I'm in!