Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Church Softball Championship Game

Last night, our church softball team was in the finals. Though we didn't win, 20-19, (second place) We had a GREAT time. I don't play as much anymore. (trouble with my old knees). But coaching my son along the rest of the men, really brings my life full circle. I always coached both boys in sports as they were growing up. I can tell you that I am reaping the benefits of that time now.
Two of the greatest boys on the planet!
Father and son.
Eric's on third, I'm coaching, and Ryan is taking pictures.
Man, life is good.

Mr. Cool.
I always wonder where he gets that from.

My better side.

2 comments:

U said...

Great pictures. Congrats!

Ron said...

May the next generation of great Cardona baseball players continue.

Nice shots, EC.