Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's Official - I'm a Blogger

I have been eagerly attempting to add to our family Blog (Thanks again Junior) and here I go.

This picture was taken last year at a friend's wedding. (I'll post the kids later.) I didn't want to post a more recent picture because I'm wearing a beard and my mom says I need a haircut.

Everyone is doing really well. In June, Marie will be turning 18 and graduating from North Penn High School. She’s driving (her own car) and (to date) has never done anything wrong. Christina and Tommy are still being home-schooled and are also without flaw.

Most of my time is spent volunteering, playing with my kids and looking forward to the next time I get together with my family. (Tonight, I’ll be taking ballroom dance lessons with my wife, Annette.)

NEXT?

No comments: