Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Pink Phloyd

I've been part of a Pink Floyd tribute band for the last 7 months.
It's been great fun and something I've always wanted to do (be part of a band). I play acoustic guitar and sing lead vocals.
We practice every week and we've done a few private parties.
Nothing public yet but we have managed to finally to get 4 recordings of our practice sessions that won't embarrass us out on our web site.
They're not pefect. You'll hear all of our mistakes but they're not half bad.
http://www.pinkphloyd.com/

I know it's probably not your type of music but give it a listen. You might like it.
Enjoy

4 comments:

Ron said...

Bro U,

Damn! I was pleasantly surprised with your band. Pink Phloyd rocks! I listened to all four songs in their entirety. I loved them all (except for the pig sound effects at the end of the “PIGS” song). All kidding aside, you guys sounded great! I couldn’t believe that you guys are just getting started. I loved the music (keyboard/synthesizer and electric guitar) in “Have a cigar”. I’m so glad that you’re doing something you love. Keep it up, man!

Thomas Rolon said...

Ulyses Junior in a Pink Floyd band? What's next? Is Dave going to tour with the Bay City Rollers? Is Chicky going to wear a Dallas Cowboys jersey? I think I just heard the final seal of the Apocalypse break.

Cardona21 said...

OH NO FLIPPIN WAY. TELL ME THAT YOU DID NOT SAY THAT?A DALLAS COWBOYS JERSEY??
ARE YOU !@$%?!@# SERIOUS. BITE YOUR TONGUE AND ALL OTHER PARTS OF YOUR BODY !!

NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER.....NEVER MIND THIS SITE IS RATED G.

U said...

Calm down, Chick. He didn't mean it. Tom, tell Chick you're sorry for cursing ;-)