Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy Birthday, Vivian Evette



Vivian Evette (a.k.a. Patti) celebrates a birthday on Thursday.

“Vivian Evette?” Yeap, I let out a well kept family secret. When mom was pregnant with Patti, mom wanted to name her, Vivian Evette. Apparently, Pop talked her out of it and “Patricia” it was! It could have been worse; it could have been Benita, as in Mama Benita.

However, as siblings torment each other, I would call her “Vivian Evette” just to piss her off. Her lame comeback was, “Rhonda”. I’ve been questioning my manhood ever since.

Wow; Me, Jim and Tom could write a book entitled, “1001 ways to torment your little sister for no good reason other then you can”. I’m sure my brothers would agree that she is so much more than a great sister. (Did you know that every year, she sends all three of us a Valentine’s Day card…. Yeap, no kidding). She is a supporter, a great listener, an advisor and an overall beautiful person. I know I don’t have to convince anyone of this, as she is the type of person who has an infectious personality that makes people want to be around her.

Happy Birthday.

I Love you, Abyita. You know I do!

3 comments:

Cardona21 said...

Aby,
I didn't realize that it was your birthday. Happy Birthday. It so nice to see that beautiful smile on your face. I'm so glad that you have found true happiness. To Danny, Thank You ! You are a big reason for her happiness. Everything that Ron says plus more. God knows how much "our talks" helped me. So much to say, so little space. I will wrap it all in three words, I Love You.

Thomas Rolon said...

What do you mean she gave us ALL Valentine's day cards???? I thought it was just ME!!! Oh well, those must be pity cards. We all know who she loves the most. Happy Birthday, Sister.

U said...

Happy Birthday Patti!