Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Happy Birthday Pop

Yesterday, Nov 28 was Pop's birthday. Happy Birthday to Pop. God has truly blessed us with this man. He is a pillar to our family. Today, we always hear talk about role models. How sportstars are looked up to as role models. My role model, my superhero has always been Pop. Pop always speaks really loud with his silence. Happy Birthday, Pop. Love you very mucho, Chicky ..........By the way, look for a similar posting on Friday. It will be Mom's birthday.

2 comments:

Thomas Rolon said...

That man is my hero in more ways than you can imagine. I was just sharing stories about him with my Mom (Patria his sister) yesterday over dinner.

Ron said...

Yeap, he was always a second "Pop" to me. He is indeed a great man.

Feliz Cumpleano,Pepino.

We love you. Rolito y familia.