Sunday, November 12, 2006

Possible future NFL player.

On Wednesday, I went to Pa. to see Ryan play his last football game for Pennbrook this year. Seeing him play just does my heart so good. He is a naturally talented young man. He plays five positions (Defensive end, Corner, Tight end, Fullback, and Wide Receiver) His goal is to play for the Forida Gators and wear number 25. I am so proud of my boys.
I filmed most of the game with my video camera. Towards the end of the game, put my camera down and they hand him the ball (fullback) and he rushes for 15 yards. Man, I got upset. So, I pick up my camera and I isolate the camera on him. Don't you know, they hand off the ball to him again and he runs for a 54 yard touchdown run..... UNBELIEVEABLE !!!! WHAT A MOMENT CAUGHT ON FILM. Click on the link below to see the 54 yard run.

2 comments:

Thomas Rolon said...

Now THAT is what this Blog is ALL ABOUT! Way to go Chick! That is a great moment to catch on film and share it with the family. Keep on bragging on them boys!

Anonymous said...

Great Video,EC. That's what I'm talkin' bout!

I loved the muddy uniforms. Brings back memories of Sunday aternoon football after church with the Berrios, Guzmans & Tiechmans.

Thanks for sharing it.