Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a good holiday season. As we start another year I wanted thank the contributors and readers of this blog. I've put a new face on it. Let me know what you think. It's subject to change. We've lost a few contributors due to the change so if you'd like to post, let me know and I'll set you up. Miriam should be on board sometime this week. I would encourage those who read to comment. It's always fun to see what others have to say. Also, try to get those who are not participating to join. We're still waiting for Atlanta, Miami and PR to join in.

Finally, a reminder of what this blog is all about. It's about the family and a way for us to let each other know what's going on. It's also about the individuals who contribute with what they like, don't like, think and would like to share with the rest of us. That is why I will continue to give you movie reviews (for Rosie and Tom), talk about the best show on TV (2 weeks before Jack kicks ass) and tolerate Tom's obsession with David Hasselhoff.

Happy blogging.

2 comments:

Ron said...

Yeah, this blog was a great idea.

I wish the other primos would get on board (Sammy,Gringy,Jeannie, Carlos,Nair,Chati & Jim) and the less frequent (Patti, Millie & Miriam). It would be great to know what they're up to also.

Thomas Rolon said...

It’s not an obsession.
It’s more like a mutual respect.