Friday, January 16, 2009

Hero

HERO: Webster's Defintion
Main Entry:
he·ro
Pronunciation:
\ˈhir-(ˌ)ō\
1 a: a mythological or legendary figure often of divine descent endowed with great strength or ability b: an illustrious warrior c: a man admired for his achievements and noble qualities d: one that shows great courage2 a: the principal male character in a literary or dramatic work b: the central figure in an event, period, or movement3plural usually heros : submarine 24: an object of extreme admiration and devotion : idol

My Definition: My brother U, one of my Heros.

4 comments:

Ron said...

Great choice for a personal hero, Chick.

I’ve always admired your Brother U in so many ways.

I love spending time with him. He always challenges my thinking.

Good call-

U said...

Dudes. You're embarassing me. My birthday was last month.

Thomas Rolon said...

You would have really been proud of him back at the Father/Son weekend when we were playing football . . . and he was on the sidelines taking our picture.

Other than that, I'm not sure why you're comparing the senior elder to a “submarine”?

Anonymous said...

yes, a noble soul!