Saturday, January 03, 2009

Pretzels

Did you know Orlando has a Philly Soft Pretzel Factory?
Miriam had written about it here.
Well, we had one. 
For the last few weeks I have been craving a pretzel but didn't have time to go get one.
It's about a 35 minute drive.
Well, today I'm all set to pick up a few dozen and I check their web site only to find out they closed their doors. Yikes!!
The cravings are even worse now.

Would someone up there send me a box of these delicious things? 
Isn't there one in Lansdale?
I found a place where I can order them online but the shipping costs as much as the pretzels.
I'll pay for them. Heck, I'll even cheer for the Eagles..

6 comments:

Thomas Rolon said...

I had some Philadelphia Soft pretzels yesterday and they were good and somebody else paid for them and we had so many left over we threw some away.

And NO! We will not send you any soft pretzels. Why you ask? Because revenge is a dessert best served warm, soft, salty and (for some) a little yellow mustard.

Love, Tom
PS No hard feelings on the last blog entry.

Ron said...

I agree, Tom.
If cousin U, declares that the Eagles are indeed a team to be respected and never insulted then maybe the sofy pretzel fairy (and when I say "fairy" I don't mean Chati) will deliver some pretzels to Florida.

Rosi said...

Ok if anyone is getting them it's me! I've been craving them since I got pregnant a year ago. Seriously, send me some! Thanks to this post now I want them even more. Ummmmmm.

Rosi said...

I don't know if this is legit or not but it says you can have them shipped to you.

http://www.bancroftcyberfair.com/foods/pretzels.html

U said...

Rosi, you're a gem (even if your uncle is a butt head). I called and left a message. It looks like they ship pretzels out.

Ron: The birds played a good game Sunday. Hope they can beat the Giants again. I can respect the team as they near the goal that the Bucs have already achieved. A super Bowl ring. Put your green gizum on that.
Oh yeah, can you send me some pretzels?

Rosi said...

I wish I could. The closest one to me is over an hour away. I'm trying to get them to send me some too!