Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Spanish Lesson:

1. *CHEESE*
Maria likes me but, cheese fat.

2. *MUSHROOM*
When all my family fit in the car, there's not mushroom.

3. *SHOULDER*
My fren wanted to become a citizen but she didn't know how to read so I
shoulder.

4. *TEXAS*
My fren always texas me when I'm not home wondering where I'm at.

5. *HERPES*
Me and my fren ordered pizza. I got my piece and she got herpes.

6. *JULY*
Ju told me ju were going to da store and july to me! Julyer!

7. *RECTUM*
I had 2 cars but my wife rectum

8. *CHICKEN*
I was going to go to the store with my wife but, chicken go herself.

9. *WHEELCHAIR*
We only have one enchilada left, but don't worry wheelchair.

10. *HARASSMENT*
My wife caught me in bed with another women and I told her "honey
harassment nothing to me"

11. *BISHOP*
My wife fell down the stair so I had to pick the bishop.

12. *BODY WASH*
I want to go to the club but no body wash my kids.

13. *CHICKEN WING*
My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.

3 comments:

U said...

Love it... my favorites:
July and chicken wing

Ron said...

My favorites were harrassment and bishop.

Anonymous said...

Laughed till I cried. Going to Walmart today to get a box for hubby! Great post.