Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ryan's Track Meet

Once or twice a year, I come to Pa to see Ryan in a sport. This year I came to see him in track. My son never ceases to amaze me. His passion in sports reminds me of when I was younger. But one thing Ryan has that I never had. Ryan is never afraid of failure and that makes him better every day. I have been truly blessed with two GREAT sons!!!!

Smile that melts a girls heart!

Intensity that drives him to be better every day.

The ability to FLY!!!



4 comments:

U said...

Dude! Great shots! Whatever happened the the little kid I knew.

Rosi said...

my little boy is growing up!!
:-( sniff sniff

Ron said...

Oh yeah.
Great shots.

Proud Pop- way to go, EC!

The Tonz said...

"Smile that melts a girls heart!"

Another thing you never had : )

Great pics