Friday, December 01, 2006

Merry Christmas from Ron, Roxane y familia






I guess since it was my idea that I would start off the Christmas Blog Posting.

Our family continues to be blessed with good health and great family love. Roxane & I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary by taking a trip to Tuscany, Italy this year. I am still working for Bucks County Schools providing prevention programs in the area of alcohol, tobacco, drugs and violence. I am also still employed at the hospital as a respiratory therapist on weekends. Roxane still works as a secretary at Merck.

Tito still lives in Harrisburg. He took a break from his education and plans to begin again in January. He has a steady girlfriend, Laura who we have all embraced very quickly.

Rosie graduates from Temple University this month with her bachelor’s degree in Business & marketing. Her fiancé, Polito graduates with a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice. They are of course is planning there wedding scheduled for June 30, 2007. They are planning on moving to the Long Island, New York area after they get married. I hate the thought of my baby living so far away but I know it could be much worse. I’m just happy that she found her life partner in Polito. He has quickly become part of our family. Polito begins the police academy in New York in January.

I hope all my family has a wonderful holiday season surrounded by loved ones. I encourage everyone to teach their children the importance of family.

God Bless you all.

Love,

Ron, Roxane, Rosie & Tito

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found my life partner? What are we a gay couple??

Ron said...

Aye mi Hija, you have to be my daughter for a comment like that!

"Life partner" is just that, you have found your partner for life. It has nothing to do with gayness....not that there's anything wrong with that. Well, depending on who you ask.

Anyway, you make me laugh.

So, just “chut-up” and be glad that I mentioned you at all.

Te amo-

Thomas Rolon said...

Good start, Rolo.
I'll blog as soon as I find a recent family picture.