Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy Birthday, Ulyses Jr.

I think this picture says it. Junior is such a close part of my family; Correction: All of our families. This blog is just one of many examples of how he’s put the family at the forefront of his mind. He spearheaded the cousin’s reunion earlier this year. He also has a website with lots of cool pictures (http://family.ulysescardona.com/photos/index.html). I don’t know how old he is and I’m trying not to make a big deal of it because it’s such a monumental landmark. Really.

I was showing my mom the family bog the other day and on her refrigerator was a reminder that today was Junior’s birthday. She quickly ran upstairs to get me this picture because she wanted me to post something nice. I wanted to post something really embarrassing but I think Tony owns the best picture for that project but I don’t think he would DARE post it. (Make that Double DARE.)
Happy Birthday, Junito.

Tommy and Titi Patria

No comments: