Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bike Ride

We wanted to bike all the way to the Art museum but that would've been 25 miles up and 25 back. Too much for this old man (at this point anyway). We drove to the nearest train station with our bikes on a rack. SEPTA allows you to take your bike on the train. So we rode the train to Suburban Station near the Art museum and caught the bike trail there. 25 miles and I'm feelin pretty good.

Beautiful day and beautiful scenery.
Oh yeah. We had to stop for a few Philly soft pretzels.

Another snack that rocks my world. Add a little Deli mustard...Yum...


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Wow! I'm impressed! What an incredible trip you've had thus far! Glad you liked the play. K,C, and I will see it on our next trip to NYC. Sam and I rode the trail today and I almost called you when we got to Heathrow, but I figured you were still on the trip. Call me when you get back so we can ride. 25 miles!!! You're my hero!