Monday, July 30, 2007

How To Post #1

I've been wanting to do this for a while in hopes that my fellow posters on this blog would post more stuff.

This is the first "How To" post for you guys and other readers of the Cardonafam blog. Since there are so many videos on YouTube, I thought it would be a good place to start. I wanted to put the video here but the screen size would have been too small.

Please feel free to comment on how to make this better or request your own "How To".

Click here for How To Post YouTube Video on a Blog

3 comments:

Roses in December said...

You have that wrong it's "youz guys" As they say in Wisconsin (upstate NY) - thanks U, for the tip. Posted the YouTube successfully to my blog in less than 2 minutes. Last one took me forever and couldn't remember how I did it after I walked away to do it again. Hadn't learned that in college yet. Keep em coming radio announcer man. :)

patti said...

Your how too videos are my favorite! They get me my U fix when I need it! ( I have been known to listen to it just for fun...)

Maureen said...

This is great! Thank you.