Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mid-Week Funk Buster Worship JAM



Not that I'm in a funk.... Actually, I've been in pretty good spirits since coming home from vacation.

This song makes me want to run back to the Pentecostal Church and shout.
It's an oldie but goodie. Thanks to Ron for the CD.

Best lines:
For the chains that seem to bind you
Serve only to remind you.
That they drop powerless behind you.
When you praise him.

His name is Russ Taft and the man has got a voice and a set of lungs.

Turn it up, raise your hands and shout "Yeah!" somebody....

3 comments:

patti said...

I listened to Russ Taff years ago during a depression period...I LOVE IT!!! He has a voice that brings you just to the bring of heaven. Yeah...I get the penacostal thing.

So glad your back. HMmmmmmmmm why is it every time you leave things all go to hell??

Anonymous said...

that is what I love from been
pentecostal. We know how to praise
the Lord Aleluya/////////////////////

Anonymous said...

Facing back-from-vacation housework, the kids and I jammed to Love, Liberty, Disco by the Newsboys. Even the little guy got his groove on.