Monday, August 27, 2007

A Bit of Nostalgia

It was 1970'ish... and "JARTS" made it on the scene.

Those silver missiles, which were toys for kids.

They caused so much trouble, that they were outlawed for sale in any retail store in America.

Well, Maureen and I were out garage saleing on Saturday and guess what we found....

That's right... an Original set... in the box set of JARTS.





I tried to sell them on eBay, but immediately after posing it, eBay pulled the auction stating, JARTS could not be sold on eBay.

3 comments:

Thomas Rolon said...

Good one, Dave! Jarts is/was a great game! We used ours until they worn down to nothing and broke. Send them to me. I'll put them to use.

U said...

Yeah, I remember Jarts

Anonymous said...

My parents actually bought these for my brother and I when we were pre-teens. Looking back, how could anyone even for a second think those damn things would be safe?!