Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday Morning Worship Jam



We had an angel sing this morning after an absolutely great service.
I've known Vicki for probably close to 20 years. She has a great heart and one of the most worshipful voices I've ever heard. She brought the house down (in my heart, anyway) with this song this morning.

Best lines:
Father, i am too small to be seen on your canvas at all
An incidental spec, a grain of dust and yet, you love me.
You love me.
As if i were the only one to love.

Turn it up and worship.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... that's a young voice. :) This morning you got the AARP version. Thanks for your sweet words.
Vic

U said...

Like fine wine... it only gets better with age. Thanks for leading us to the throne this morning.

patti said...

Oh my lands....I agree 110%! That was amazing! You hit it dead on...the voice of an angel...my heart wept with joy because of what she sang.