Monday, July 10, 2006

Day one

The hotel is a bit skanky. We awoke yesterday to the sound of bullhorns
and protest. A group of disgruntled employees were protesting working
conditions at the hotel. Great. We were tempted to join in. A few
minutes later the whole block losted power. We left for the country
(san sebastian) shorty thereafter. On the way (over 2 hours) we caught
up on family happenings. I haven't talked this much in years. I might
take a vow of silence when I get back.

Right before we arrived we stopped and toured the caves of Camuy. I'll
post pictuers later. An amazing experience.

We arrived at the farm about 3:00. Tony and his family were already
there. Everyone looks good and is doing well. Later on that night we
drove to La Plaza for that great ice cream they serve then spent the
night at Uncle Paul's. More later...
Ulyses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.