Sunday, July 30, 2006

Where are the MEN Today?











After reading some of the postings... I just had to throw in my two cents...

What the HELL has happened to all the MEN in our family???

What is with all the feely mealy crap being posted? Have you all been modernized into the 21st Century where liberalism has required men to express more of how they feel rather than be practical and logical?

Even in the latest Superman movie... Superman returns to find a more independent Lois... single mom with a kid and very confident... This threatens him and HE feels bad and lost???? He then goes out and tries to FIND HIMSELF and a meaning to his life here on earth!!!!

What a bunch of CROCK!!!

Chick - Nice picture of your wedding day... hope you FELT good!!!! What I remember from mine is everybody feeding his or her faces at my cost!

U - What is with the dog looking out the window??? Darn dog slops all over my window, I will push him out and get another for $20.00.

Ron - Nice pictures of the nice horsey's... where are the pictures of slapping the horse on the ass and the fat lady falling off the horse???

Tom - What's with the Valley Forge "Thank Our Fore-Fathers" posting??? Those were true men!!! They kicked ass and asked questions later!!!

Come on guys!!!! Let's reach real far back in the drawers and find our Gonads.... and let’s put them back on and act like REAL MEN!!!

The next time you feel like sharing your feelings..... SPARE ME!!

Tell me how, when your car broke down you used your shoelace and belt to get going again... or pushed it home from Hatfield with no brakes...

Tell me how when you watched an episode of the Soprano’s you said... "Was that Papa Oro?"...

Don't tell me that we like Jack Bauer on 24.... tell me he calls US for advice!!!

We must stand up and act like MEN!!!!!....

Hold on.... gotta go... Reen wants me to do a load of wash.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

That's my guy! (P.S. The laundry's done)

Thomas Rolon said...

The responsive comment has been censored by the administrator of this Blog.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord,

We pray for WISDOM to understand our men; For LOVE to forgive them; And PATIENCE for their moods. Because, Lord, if we pray for STRENGTH, we'll beat him all to death.

AMEN